Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yummy Accessories | How To Use Food As Decor

Sometimes the best home decor accessories are not accessories at all...they're food!

Fruits, veggies, baked good, can all make a room look warmer and add style.
Here's how to use food to decorate your home naturally. 
 
Easy Ways To Accessorize your home with food

Years ago I was sitting in my kitchen with two friends discussing decorating styles, when they told me that I was the accessory queen.

Really?

I was kind of shocked when they said it.

They both had lovely homes, with lots of accent pieces around.

In fact, the homes of most of my friends and neighbors were very well appointed.

What was it then, specifically, that elevated me to queen?

And wait.

Was it a compliment or did it just mean my home was cluttered?

Read More of This Article

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar