Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etsy Love : Hysteria Machine

 I came across this Etsy page recently and fell in love with the pieces. I do like quirky jewelry and I'm  often the worst at buying it. I don't know why but I am very bad at jewellery buying.

I do need to start because my jewelry box is not good. It's got a couple of old Topshop things in there rotting away surrounded by a sea of body jewellery. I do spend money on body jewellery because of the multiple amounts of piercings that I have.

However, the Hysteria Machine page has made me fall in love with a few pieces which I am again....waiting for pay day for. I love the Fox jaw necklace, the skull earrings and the skull rings the most. I do love a good head piece but I rarely get a chance to wear them nowadays. Sadly. I miss it though. I would love the fox jaw necklace in silver. So I am giving some really consideration to that.

 The antlers are interesting me for photoshoots as well. I love the idea of doing a shoot with a pair. I would do a bleached out effect with the make up, body painting and adding an all white effect. I would even considered completely black contact lenses. Why not?

 The prices range from £10+ which is reasonable. So there is something there for all budgets. While the headpieces are more expensive - the work that goes into making something that beautiful makes it justified. I love them.

You can find the page here and happy shopping!
(side note. if my computer auto changes the word e t s y into easy one more time!!!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar