Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The big day is almost here!

Decorations are up, gifts have been purchased, boxes and cards have been mailed, I am almost ready.  But the tree is not decorated....... Those gift for my family have not been wrapped..... there is plenty of time left, right?  So what am I doing instead of getting more done, well posting and reading blogs of course.  Actually I was just going to jump in the car to deliver my SIL's to the airport for their flight to Milwaukee, but it was canceled due to poor weather up north, so I just gained an hour of free time! Enough jabbering.  I have this thing for Santa.  Besides trying to be a good girl and hoping I do not get clumps of coal in my stocking I find the big guy fascinating.  For many years I have had a Santa display on my mantel, would you like to take a look?  It changes every year and it looks really lovely at night with the garland lights on, but daytime was the best for blog photos so here you go. 








Hope you enjoyed the quick tour, and hope you are all finding some downtime during this crazy time of year.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar