Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Something prehistoric from the mists of time...



So, another step in my painting rehabilitation, this is one of the very few models that miraculously escaped the mass purge when I stupidly sold my entire collection in the early 2000's. 

The 'Imperial Guard War Mammoth of the Undead Legion', to give it it's full title, was also the first model I ever bought by mail order, as a spotty 14 year old, back in 1986. I bought it after seeing a Grenadier advert in White Dwarf, and sending away their catalogue, eventually receiving the above Blue Box, filled with a weighty amount of Lead.

And since then, it's sat there, in the box, awaiting paint.  For thirty bloody years. I felt this finally had to be rectified, and so now, I have this: 


More photos and text after the cut...


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar