Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Savage Giants

I've being busy working on a small commission of giant proportion! Two Savage Giants from CMON for a Song of ice and fire. Really nice figures and a joy to paint, I've seen a few episodes of Game of Thrones so I was familiar with these guys. I didn't expect them to paint up as well as they have and to be honest I surprised myself.
 
                                          Big Red


  Big, full of muscles and red haired!  and of course just to show his soft side he has a pet mouse to keep him company 


 these guys to me really capture the look of savage giants, well at least in my eyes. 

Old Grey

 Older and perhaps wiser! But I wouldn't want to get close enough to find out! 





 the snow on the bases just adds that wintry touch to them. This guy doesn't have a pet unless you class his tree as a pet. Maybe its Groot in a previous life! Sorry bad joke I know.


I'm pleased to say they have arrived safely back home and the owner is well pleased! 

So next up I plan on finishing my Terminators and restarting an old project! 

So keep looking I will be posting again real soon! Well that's the plan.

Thanks for looking
                             Cheers for now Russ 







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar