Remember the old satellite dish that my sweetie and son decided to make into a pond? Well, he bought the liner to fit, got it into the ground, and it is holding water! In the picture above it is still filling up, but now it is filled. Rocks still need to be put around the edge and other things need to be done to make it more attractive. The water is not as clear as it was filling up, however, we have 12 little goldfish that are doing well in it. He bought cheap little fish to make sure that something will actually live in it, before we spend a lot of $$ on other fish. I am trying to find information about water lilies for the fish to have shade. We have a board going across the edge right now so that the fish have some protection from the extreme heat. They stay in the shade during the day. As soon as we have this all figured out and prettied up, I will post more pictures. Do any of you have information on water lilies? The ones I have found out about need soil to plant them in. This pond has only a liner, so I am not sure how a Lily would grow in it or how to get one started in it. Any ideas or resources you can lead me to would be such a help and I would be grateful. Thank you all for stopping by and for leaving your comments. Have a great weekend.
0 Yorumlar