The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Book Date
Hello friends. Hope your weekend is off to a good start. The big news for me this week is I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted. Yay!! I started having tooth pain last week but it got really bad over the weekend, so I went to the dentist and yup- wisdom tooth. I'm having it out on Monday so until then I have to rely on painkillers. They put me on Tylenol 3 since it was getting bad, although honestly I was getting best results from two aspirin. It would only last a few hours and the pain would be back with a vengeance.
I'm not too concerned since I've had wisdom teeth out before and it was a breeze. Either that or I just had a really good surgeon! Other than that, not much happening. My reviews of Jonny Quest episodes continued this past week and I had fun with Top Ten Tuesday. I'm thinking of doing a post where I poke fun at various covers- I had a lot of fun with that for TTT with some of the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys covers. Might be fun...
Song of the week
PULP COVER OF THE WEEK:
.jpg)
BOOKISH LINKS
Here's a short look at Tokyo neon

0 Yorumlar