I was curious to see how The Donmar compared to some other flakies, so I pulled out my newest one, Essie Shine of the Times, and my oldest, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Hidden Treasure.
I used one coat of the Essie and Sally Hansen flakies because that seemed to give me a similar flakie density to two coats of The Donmar. On the nail, they all show an orange/green color shift but aren't identical. It depends on the light, of course, but in general I'd say The Donmar tends to green more often than the other two, which tend to favor their orange/rust faces.
I held my nails at all sorts of angles to see what I could see (all in same order as above).
Then I put China Glaze Matte Magic over everything to see how that would look. Interesting, I decided.
Are you yeah or nay on flakies in general? Did you hunt for Hidden Treasure when it was released?

0 Yorumlar