Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI - Can't Let Go Liquid Sand

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fun weekend ! Mine was super busy, my brother had taken ill and was taken up in hospital on Friday , so spend most of my time there visiting him.

Today I'm showing you another one of the gorgeous Mariah Carey Liquid Sands . This one is Can't Let go, and is a gorgeous purple texture polish with small purple hexagon and fine glitter in the mix. This is really so gorgeous, I just love textures in general, and this is another gorgeous one.

The texture was the same as Stay The Night, again a finer texture than the China Glaze ones . I used two coats of this gorgeous colour in the swatches below -

Again , this texture polish is another winner in my books. ♥ The textures really wear like iron , and I love how this one just has the most gorgeous sparkle.

Hope you have a lovely Monday !!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar