Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Okay, we've all had our fun, now can we please move on and discuss something else now?

I am so glad I don't wear fake tan.

I can give a million reasons why I don't.

1 - it smells
2 - if you get it wrong its clearly fake
3 - streaks
4- I am proud of being pale and see no reason to pretend to be another color
5 - the orange shade that most people go
6 - the cost of keeping it up
7 - I don't think anyone really cares if your tanned or not
8-  Christina Aguileras recent issue

So it took a few days but Christina's 'people' finally got back to the press about what actually happened at the funeral for Etta James last week. Basically as Christina began to sing 'At Last', something began running down her leg which looked a little bit like she'd just got her period. Live. On stage. At a funeral.

I didn't post anything about it because it was just awful to see how many people made fun of her and plus, its the stuff of nightmares really. But apparently it was to do with her fake tan which streaked under the hot lights and began to run. The late response from her people meant that the rumors about it being period blood actually took over the internet.

Either way, that poor woman. That is really mortifying and rather then people going on about how funny it was and calling her a whale (I am not joking, I saw that insult this morning) should take a moment to think how they would have felt in the same situation.

I'm the last person to stick up for someone whose made a career of taking her clothes and singing about getting dirty, nasty and a whole other variety of man pleasing disgusting things nor am I the type of person who passes up the chance to take the piss out of someone famous for doing something embarrassing - but this was a little bit too far.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar