Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Emma Watson Covers 'Teen Vogue' August 2013


Emma Watson shows off her freckles on the August 2013 cover of Teen Vogue.

The 23-year-old actress opened up on childhood stardom, ditching her 5-year plan and more. Check it:

On fame: “It sounds stupid, or completely unbelievable, but that was when I really realized that I was famous. There are still days when I deal with [fame] horribly and there are days when I deal with it really well.”


On The Bling Ring: “We were doing a scene in a nightclub and this girl accidentally put her stiletto through my toe! And the crazy thing is, I had so much adrenaline going through my system that I just kept dancing until, finally, I looked down at my foot and saw the blood.”


On not having a plan: “I wish so badly that I could have a plan. I’m someone who likes to be organized and know what she’s doing, and this industry just does not permit that in any shape or form. You never know when a movie is going to start, if it’s going to get financing, where it’s going to be.”


Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar