Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VMA'S 2010: BEST DRESSED (WOMEN)

The VMA'S call for a very rocker chic look and so lots of the young starlets came out in their metallics to add that dash of sparkle to the white carpet last night at the Nokia Theatre. Here are some of my fave looks of the night for the ladies.

Eva Marcille

This has to be my favorite look of the night! I loved all the detail on the dress and the plunging neckline paired with these blue versace pumps from their spring 2010 collection. She looked gorgeous! I haven't found out who is the designer of the dress but it looks hot! and reminds me of an Alexander McQueen number.
Her make-up was on point! They went with a pale lip,lashes and some bronzer.Love it!


Ciara annoyed me during her performance with Pharrell she just need to easy sometime and stop with all the matrix dance moves and booty shaking..OMG!..But I loved this Givenchy dress on her. The feathers and lace makes for a perfect VMA's dress.




Yeah so I was torn between putting her on the best and worst dressed list but she suprised me cause this Alexander McQueen dress wasn't as crazy as what we usually see from Gaga..Maybe the feathered headpiece is the only thing that sent it over the top, oh yeah and the claw shoes also by A.McQueen. The late designer would have loved to see how elegantly Gaga rocked this dress from his last collection. She has so much confidence with it she can basically rock anything...GO GAGA!! 



 OK Kristen Prout, you may not know her from anywhere, I don't either but I liked her dress it was simple and sexy. The nude shoe was perfect with the dress!

Mad woman Nicki Minaj!...I loved this nude jumpsuit. It was simple and cute and the blue Versace pumps looked great with it! Just like it looked great with Eva's dress lol

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar