Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Katy Perry wears couture to honor Paul McCartney

Everytime I see Katy Perry and her array of outfits - it strikes me that she can't wear anything without being the center of attention. So last night she rocked up wearing Alexis Mabille couture in the form of this massive hat.
While the event was to honor the work of Paul McCartney - so far this is the only image I've seen. She also wore an outfit designed to grab attention at the superbowl as well. I just don't get it. She seems to need to be the center of attention in each event she goes to.

I also have to add that this isn't the first time she has chosen couture pieces with a bit of an edge - she was one of the only people to wear the Dior collection following Galliano's departure. She wore one of the cube headpieces.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar