Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' unstoppable Jessie, members of the Sudden unintended acceptance charm

Jessies outspoken Sudden unintended acceptance charm has left the souls of Running Man members out.Jessie, Mama Musola, Jeon Sommy and Lee Young-ji were invited to the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on August 2.On this day, the broadcast was decorated with a sister of a high school girl who dreams of a singer secretly by her family, a sister who wants to graduate from school, and a brother race that deceives her brothers.Lee Young-ji was Haha Lee Kwang-soo, Jesse was Yo Jae Suk Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-mi was Kim Jong-guk Ji Seok-jin, and Sola became a family with Song Ji-hyo.In the meantime, Yo Jae Suk said, Are you Jessie? As soon as he spoke to Jessie, he realized his identity.Jessie has been showing Yo Jae Suk and Ansuk Chemie every time she appeared on Running Man; Jessie said, Come quickly.The T-shirt is too tight, he complained, and Yo Jae Suk said, I did not pick your T-shirt. Since then, members of Running Man have been talking to guests and starting to search for families; if guests who are divided into sisters cheat on their members, they can earn personal scores.The sisters continued to score with their fake brothers and brothers.In particular, Yang Se-chan, who is deceived by Solar and Jeon So-mi, called Yo Jae Suk when he became more likely to be a family with Jessie and said, I do not want to be a brother with Jessie.Im a brother and Im scared, he said, and gave a laugh.At the end of the twists and turns, the Running Man members succeeded in finding real sisters, and moved to the opening.In the opening, Yo Jae Suk and Jessie were constantly tit-for-tat; Ji Seok-jin, who saw the two, shook his head, saying, I will be loud today.Especially when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Solas unique hairstyle, Jessie said, This is a real Korean style, and stabbed Yoo Jae Suk with long nails and laughed.Since then, Jessie has been involved in other guest talk, and Yo Jae Suk has stopped Jessie, saying, Stay still, come on!Jessie pretended to be I will not talk, but Yang Se-chan said, Do not you do it? Jessie immediately admitted, It is right.Jessie caught the eye in the process of presenting the new song Snowy Sister.I approached Yang Se-chan and danced, and also promoted the new song with a trance in the stop signal of Yo Jae Suk.Jessie said that she actually had two brothers, but when asked, What do you do? I do not know what one is doing, she laughed.Jessie added, Not a white man. I do a lot of things. Another is working for an American company.Jessie also asked, What do you say when your brothers see Jessie active? I do not. I raised me very strongly.From a young age, he replied, Youre going to be fine and Im not worried, while Yang Se-chan asked, What are you looking at?Jessie responded, What are you looking at? And Yang Se-chan responded with a frightened expression, Is not it just possible to ask?It was a time when Jessies unique charm, which no one could imitate, shone
Jessies outspoken Sudden unintended acceptance charm has left the souls of Running Man members out.Jessie, Mama Musola, Jeon Sommy and Lee Young-ji were invited to the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on August 2.On this day, the broadcast was decorated with a sister of a high school girl who dreams of a singer secretly by her family, a sister who wants to graduate from school, and a brother race that deceives her brothers.Lee Young-ji was Haha Lee Kwang-soo, Jesse was Yo Jae Suk Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-mi was Kim Jong-guk Ji Seok-jin, and Sola became a family with Song Ji-hyo.In the meantime, Yo Jae Suk said, Are you Jessie? As soon as he spoke to Jessie, he realized his identity.Jessie has been showing Yo Jae Suk and Ansuk Chemie every time she appeared on Running Man; Jessie said, Come quickly.The T-shirt is too tight, he complained, and Yo Jae Suk said, I did not pick your T-shirt. Since then, members of Running Man have been talking to guests and starting to search for families; if guests who are divided into sisters cheat on their members, they can earn personal scores.The sisters continued to score with their fake brothers and brothers.In particular, Yang Se-chan, who is deceived by Solar and Jeon So-mi, called Yo Jae Suk when he became more likely to be a family with Jessie and said, I do not want to be a brother with Jessie.Im a brother and Im scared, he said, and gave a laugh.At the end of the twists and turns, the Running Man members succeeded in finding real sisters, and moved to the opening.In the opening, Yo Jae Suk and Jessie were constantly tit-for-tat; Ji Seok-jin, who saw the two, shook his head, saying, I will be loud today.Especially when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Solas unique hairstyle, Jessie said, This is a real Korean style, and stabbed Yoo Jae Suk with long nails and laughed.Since then, Jessie has been involved in other guest talk, and Yo Jae Suk has stopped Jessie, saying, Stay still, come on!Jessie pretended to be I will not talk, but Yang Se-chan said, Do not you do it? Jessie immediately admitted, It is right.Jessie caught the eye in the process of presenting the new song Snowy Sister.I approached Yang Se-chan and danced, and also promoted the new song with a trance in the stop signal of Yo Jae Suk.Jessie said that she actually had two brothers, but when asked, What do you do? I do not know what one is doing, she laughed.Jessie added, Not a white man. I do a lot of things. Another is working for an American company.Jessie also asked, What do you say when your brothers see Jessie active? I do not. I raised me very strongly.From a young age, he replied, Youre going to be fine and Im not worried, while Yang Se-chan asked, What are you looking at?Jessie responded, What are you looking at? And Yang Se-chan responded with a frightened expression, Is not it just possible to ask?It was a time when Jessies unique charm, which no one could imitate, shone

Jessie's outspoken Sudden unintended acceptance charm has left the souls of 'Running Man' members out.

Jessie, Mama Musola, Jeon Sommy and Lee Young-ji were invited to the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcast on August 2.

On this day, the broadcast was decorated with a sister of a high school girl who dreams of a singer secretly by her family, a sister who wants to graduate from school, and a brother race that deceives her brothers. Lee Young-ji was Haha Lee Kwang-soo, Jesse was Yo Jae Suk Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-mi was Kim Jong-guk Ji Seok-jin, and Sola became a family with Song Ji-hyo.

In the meantime, Yo Jae Suk said, "Are you Jessie?" As soon as he spoke to Jessie, he realized his identity. Jessie has been showing Yo Jae Suk and Ansuk Chemie every time she appeared on 'Running Man'; Jessie said, "Come quickly. The T-shirt is too tight, "he complained, and Yo Jae Suk said," I did not pick your T-shirt. "

Since then, members of "Running Man" have been talking to guests and starting to search for families; if guests who are divided into sisters cheat on their members, they can earn personal scores. The sisters continued to score with their fake brothers and brothers. In particular, Yang Se-chan, who is deceived by Solar and Jeon So-mi, called Yo Jae Suk when he became more likely to be a family with Jessie and said, "I do not want to be a brother with Jessie. I'm a brother and I'm scared," he said, and gave a laugh.

At the end of the twists and turns, the 'Running Man' members succeeded in finding real sisters, and moved to the opening. In the opening, Yo Jae Suk and Jessie were constantly tit-for-tat; Ji Seok-jin, who saw the two, shook his head, saying, "I will be loud today."

Especially when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Sola's unique hairstyle, Jessie said, "This is a real Korean style," and stabbed Yoo Jae Suk with long nails and laughed. Since then, Jessie has been involved in other guest talk, and Yo Jae Suk has stopped Jessie, saying, "Stay still, come on!" Jessie pretended to be "I will not talk," but Yang Se-chan said, "Do not you do it?" Jessie immediately admitted, "It is right."

Jessie caught the eye in the process of presenting the new song 'Snowy Sister'. I approached Yang Se-chan and danced, and also promoted the new song with a trance in the stop signal of Yo Jae Suk. Jessie said that she actually had two brothers, but when asked, "What do you do?" "I do not know what one is doing," she laughed. Jessie added, "Not a white man. I do a lot of things. Another is working for an American company."

Jessie also asked, "What do you say when your brothers see Jessie active?" "I do not. I raised me very strongly. From a young age, he replied, 'You're going to be fine' and 'I'm not worried', while Yang Se-chan asked, "What are you looking at?" Jessie responded, "What are you looking at?" And Yang Se-chan responded with a frightened expression, "Is not it just possible to ask?" It was a time when Jessie's unique charm, which no one could imitate, shone

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar