Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mississauga, ON Indian Wedding by I Alam Photography

Today’s special Indian wedding feature showcases the lovely couple Jyoti and Prashant. I live for wedding parties and bridesmaids and I can tell that this bride’s wedding bridal squad was top-notch! I absolutely love the pairing of pink with rich, velvet red; the color scheme just pops off the screen! The Hindu Heritage Centre was adorned by the talented team at Diamond Decor. I love the vintage colors of orange and red making a comeback and the mandap was a blend of modern sophistication with a  touch of Bollywood class. One of the most memorable moments for the bride was to be able to share her experience with her group of multi-cultured friends. The lucky guests got to see first-hand what a glam Indian wedding was all about! The bride felt nervous walking down the aisle, but as you can see from the photos I had handpicked down below, she had absolutely no reason to be! Captured by I Alam Photography with all the images in the gallery, we return with the high end reception showcasing the work of Chandan Fashion.  


from Maharani Weddings Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar