Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My 25 New Comics On How The COVID-19 Has Changed Our Lives

Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in April, I've been trying to deal with stress by drawing and sharing my cartoons with others. I called this series Covid Life and you can find my previous posts by following one of these links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)

It's been so surreal how COVID-19 has changed every facet of our lives faster than anyone could have ever imagined. It affected everything from buying groceries, to dating, working, and playing, and there's no end in sight. As we live in the "New Normal," we grieve our previous lives, even everyday, mundane things that we took for granted.

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com

#1 Air Freshener

As we said "good riddance" to 2020, we had high hopes for 2021. Unfortunately, so far, it has been disappointing.

I get inspiration mostly from doom-scrolling endless bad news, or when I talk to my family and friends. Our reality has become so unbelievable that simply portraying the truth in my cartoons is absurd and funny. Covid Life has become a diary of everyday life that turned out to be relatable to many people around the world, although I think this latest batch of drawings is becoming darker and less funny.

I am hoping as the COVID-19 vaccine gets rolled out more broadly, we can get back to living our full lives without the sense of impending doom. Hoping these cartoons offer lighthearted takes on our grim reality and bring a smile to someone's face.

#2 Online Shopping

#3 City Dump

#4 Web Searches

#5 New Year

#6 Freeways

#7 Social Skills Post-Lockdown

#8 Daily Life

#9 2020 In Shoes

#10 Life

#11 Vaccine Lottery

#12 Pandemic Dating

#13 2020 Year In Review

#14 Wearing A Mask

#15 Spending Time

#16 Vacation Photos

#17 Friendly Advice

#18 Consumer Spending

#19 Unlocking An iPhone In 2020

#20 2021

#21 Getting Covid Vaccine

#22 Happy New Year

#23 Hopeful!

#24 Planetary Conjunction 2020

#25 Vaccine Prime



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2MJmzex

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar